In episode 10 the Drop Bear crew bring a new format, a new guest interview and a brand new host. That’s right, a new member of the DBG family, SiouxsieKate drops a dollar in the co-op machine and comes along for the journey. The team discuss Killzone 3 and Crysis 2 as part of a new segment thats brought to you by Civic Video Darra, Brisbane. The news of the week is bounced around with updates from Firemint, the 18+ topic hits the headlines again and more layoffs in some of the big studios discussed. We sit with Melbourne developer Craig Peebles (www.craigpeebles.com) to discuss his change in career, his role within the IGDA Melbourne and the game that’s been a long time coming (CosmosTest). After the interview they discuss the Brisbane Supanova Pop Culture Expo and what went down at the Queensland Nintendo 3DS launch. Stick around to hear how you can score a new PC game with exclusive in game items. Drop us an email (email@example.com) and tell us what you think of the new format, say congrats to our newest member or pose a question for us to discuss on the next exciting episode of the Drop Bear Gaming podcast.
Sign up to our AFL tipping competition for a chance to win some great prizes! Visit the forum for details!
– THQ, Random House join forces to create new IP (via Gamespot)
– Victorian Attorney General raises R18+ doubts (via Gamespot)
– Anonymous attacking Sony (via Gamespot)
– NGP could be delayed because of Japan situation (via Gamespot)
– Battlefield 3 due out November 2 according to EA Download Manager (via Gamespot)
– Possible new Burnout game “Burnout Crash” (via Gamespot)
– THQ Studios Volition and Kaos layoff more than 30 people (via Gamespot)
– LA Noire Achievement and trophy list and screenshots (via RockStar)